[MobilePRwire] – In new version iEvaphone app on Android you can easily make more free calls – invite your friends and earn credits!
In new version iEvaphone app on Android you can easily make more free calls – invite your friends and earn credits!
With IEvaphone you can call any mobile or landline phone numbers to your friends and relatives absolutely for free.
* After the installation you get free 10 credits, which allows you to call at once.
* You don’t have to purchase credits, they can be earned by watching a video or completing the installation of an application.
* It shows the cost of the minute when you enter a phone number.
* You can configure callerId for free. CallerId is the mobile number that will be shown for all calls made through IEvaphone.
IEvaphone is a free app which allows to call abroad for free. Your peer doesn’t need to be online or even install this application, you just dial a number and make a free call.
We are often compared to such applications like Dingtone, Nanu, CallsFreeCalls but unlike them our calls are really free. Yes and it doesn’t matter whether it’s a mobile or landline phone number.
How to call?
1. You need Wi-Fi or 3G Internet active connection. Wi-Fi or 4G (LTE) is highly recommended.
2. Use the keyboard to dial a number only in the international format (e.g. 13862694536 for United States, 442032981838 for United Kingdom).
3. Enjoy free talking!
Filed Under: Mobile PRwire