[MobilePRwire] – Today Xyrality released update 1.7 for the Lords & Knights Android version that the community has been so eagerly awaiting.
In particular, players who own more castles can now enjoy new features such as the global recruitment of units for all castles. This update from the Hamburg developer now brings the Android Beta of the successful MMOG a big step nearer the iOS version for which update 2.0 will soon be available. You can view a full list of all the changes here:
* Players with 10 castles or more can recruit units globally for all castles
* Players with 8 castles or more can start pre-selected missions for all castles with one click
* Players with 5 castles or more can exchange resources between castles
* Espionage and battle reports can be shared with other players
* Reports can be enabled and disabled
XYRALITY is an independent, rapidly expanding, profitable start-up company in Hamburg with 30 employees. This young game development studio creates and distributes strategy-construction games that can be played across various platforms, including smartphones and browsers. Their debut title “Lords & Knights” is an innovative strategy-builder MMO set in the Middle Ages and, within just a few months of its release in July 2011, XYRALITY became one of the most successful start-ups in the industry. This has enabled us to achieve several significant milestones including top rankings for the most profitable and most frequently downloaded apps in numerous important markets, and around 2,000 5-star ratings.
Filed Under: Mobile PRwire