[MobilePRwire] – Melesta Games today announced the Christmas update to their popular game Toy Defense. The latest version of the app introduces the new world Christmas Defense which is a set of brand new levels themed around the classic story of saving Christmas. Players are invited to help Santa find his eight missing reindeer, so he can ride his flying sleigh and deliver all the presents in time for Christmas day.
Christmas Defense includes 12 new missions and a lot of new content to put players into the holiday spirit. Each level brings a new festive map all covered with snow and traditional holiday decorations like candies, stars, ribbons, tinsels and gingerbread men. Falling snowflakes and serpentine, shining lights and twinkling Christmas tree add even more festive flair to the game. In addition to that, the gameplay is accompanied by cheery Christmas music and sound effects.
The holiday update also includes surprise features and special bonuses which make the game much more festive and rewarding.
• 36 perfectly designed levels
• Unique weapons with multiple upgrades
• 4 features in your arsenal:
* Repairmen. Now towers could be repaired without your assistance!
* Resurrection. Revive the ruined tower, take part in the battle again!
* Squashing. Help your army, join the battle. Squash enemy with your finger!
* Protective barrage. Defend your base. Crush enemy by blast wave!
• 9 different enemies to fight off
• Intense World War I atmosphere with amazing graphics and sound effects
• New worlds, new levels and new game updates coming soon
Toy Defense is available on Google Play for free.
Melesta Games is a premier game development company in Minsk, Belarus, developing casual games across multiple platforms since 2007. Company’s product portfolio includes more than 20 successful titles which top the charts of the world’s most popular casual game sites. Our games have been localized into more than 20 languages and are available in 60 countries worldwide. Copyright (C) 2007-2012 MELSOFT. Melesta is a registered trademark of MELSOFT, used to identify the company’s products. Melesta trademark is protected by Trademark Law.
Filed Under: Mobile PRwire